Today is turning into a lazy day. Emma has been sleeping for awhile now, although she did provide some excitement early this afternoon by providing us with her first projectile feces incident (sorry no photos of that one.)
Jen and I were changing her after a three-peat bottom explosion, and I was trying to hold her legs up and out of the way, but it seemed like every time I picked her legs up she shot a blast across the changing table. Of course this was immediately after the soiled diaper had been removed, so the changing table really took the brunt of the assault. After a few minutes of cleaning and a few more diapers we got her cleaned up.
Now she is sleeping peacefully in her crib for the first time. We had heard that babies her age disliked cribs because they liked to be in tight quarters, but apparently Emma is like her parents, a bed hog. She just uncurled and took up as much space as she could on the crib mattress and as you can see in the one photo here she even spread her arms out.
Jen and I were changing her after a three-peat bottom explosion, and I was trying to hold her legs up and out of the way, but it seemed like every time I picked her legs up she shot a blast across the changing table. Of course this was immediately after the soiled diaper had been removed, so the changing table really took the brunt of the assault. After a few minutes of cleaning and a few more diapers we got her cleaned up.
Now she is sleeping peacefully in her crib for the first time. We had heard that babies her age disliked cribs because they liked to be in tight quarters, but apparently Emma is like her parents, a bed hog. She just uncurled and took up as much space as she could on the crib mattress and as you can see in the one photo here she even spread her arms out.
We put some more photos on the photo album as well, especially pictures of Emma's aunts and uncle that were visiting over the last few days. Not much else going on here,we hope that all of you are doing well out there. It looks like I missed the memo for nap time because I am about the only one awake so i think i will take the hint and join the rest of the family.
JWR
JWR

2 comments:
I LOVE how you guys decorated Emma's room. It's so adorable! And she is so sweet sleeping away in her crib!
Hope to see you guys soon.
love, Andrea (of "Andrea & Tom") ;)
How could you guys afford to hire a designer? The room is absolutely "Good Housekeeping" ready. Martha Stewart move over!
Post a Comment