
Well Emma's first Father's Day went well minus the fact that she didn't get to spend it with her Daddy. Jon was working all day so Emma and I went to South Bend to see Grandpa Joe. Emma enjoyed her grandpa very much. I think she was fascinated with his deep voice. We had a nice cookout and got to spend time not only with Grandpa and Grandma, but also with Emma's Aunt Kim and cousin Joey. My nephew was fascinated with his little cousin and was just too cute to watch as he held her and played with her tiny hands!
For Father's Day we got my dad a "Spartan Dad" t-shirt, which is only funny because he is a Notre Dame fan through and through. So Jon makes sure he gets a little bit of Green and White into his wardrobe!
After he put the t-shirt on, I decided to do a little experiment...
I put Emma in her Spartan onsie and had her picture taken with my Dad in his shirt, then we changed her into a Notre Dame onsie and put my Dad into a ND shirt...


I think the pictures speak for themselves...GO IRISH!
Jen
3 comments:
The test proves it - Go Irish!
I think the test was rigged myself, but we'll see as Emma get older.
JWR
My grandaughter is a genius! (in spite of her father's preferences)
Post a Comment