Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our baby is a year old!




Well, what an amazingly quick year this was. We can't believe that Emma turned a year old yesterday! She is just getting so big! We got her a cup cake to eat for her birthday and she was a big fan of that. I know you guys can't tell by looking at her that she likes to eat! She went to the doctor today and got 4 shots and a heal prick. She only cried a few seconds for the shots, then all was well. The doctor said, and I quote "Wow she is a big girl". lol She weighed in at 25lbs and was 31 inches long. (95% for both). The doctor said he hopes she slowes down when she starts walking. I think she will be walking within the month, but thats just my guess. She now has 4 teeth with 2 more coming. Man where did our baby go?







We will be sure to post pictures of her birthday party on Saturday. Have a great week!





1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Emma! We are so excited to share in your birthday celebration!!
Andrea & Tom